• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ZSChamber

Tested in Mozilla 800x600 56k modem. Loaded reasonably fast. I presume it's a games site but it doesn't look exciting enough - a few screenshots or something to liven it up a bit would help (provided you have permission to use them of course). A good start but it needs more work. Good luck with it.

Nick

Thanks for the suggestions and screenshots aren't a problem for me permission-wise as usually any on there I have taken myself.

well it looks kinda uninviting for a game site. if it is a game site I suggest you put more graphics for example you might want to make a banner out of some characters of the gamea n use it.

**Nick I saw 3 of your replys and they are very simmilar with the "good luck with it" at the end:biggrin2:

Was going to say basically what abush said.
Other than abush saying it was a gaming site, if I just looked at the site quickly I would have had no idea it was a game site.

In the images that you have, you just have effects... well maybe try to put a pic/some pics of game characters in them with some effects, if done right would be pretty amazing (this all depends on how good you are at graphics)

I would wlaos suggest making it more than just 3 rows. Add some sections into the middle content area like Top 5 news discussions on the forum etc.

Anyway good start:D

I was going to ask what are you using for the middle colum? I mean to put in the news??

Back