• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zipservers review

menzies-webhost

I would just like to say that anyone looking for a VPS should take note and go to Www.ZipServers.Com as these guys are top class

Zipservers is probably one of the best VPS/Dedicated Server companies ( Although i cannot give you a review on any of their Dedicated Servers as I have never experienced one of theirs). Their VPS servers are fast, reliable and have nearly 100% uptime. Sales and Support staff are very helpful and reply almost instantly. I would like to personally thank Sales Representative Charles for an excellent custom deal he gave me on my own VPS. Problems are solved very quickly by the support staff and I am very pleased about the overall service provided. First Class AAA+++

I have been with Zipservers for 4 months so this is not just a one off.

I assume your account with them is in your signature ?, You will almost always be asked to provide proof as some people just do this to advertise.

Back