• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zero Cube

First of all we handle our customers as persons, not as numbers like many big scal* webdesign companies do.

*Scale

Fix the typo!

:D

I wouldn't center it, I would change it around so that content section expands to fill the available space and just center the "Zero-Cube" header image above it. That would look best, I think. The bottom's a bit bare, you need something to offset the header, it looks unbalanced.

Just center the whole thing man.

I am on 1280 x 1024 so making the context go 100% of the window you make the page like 1 line on my screen.

Just center!

BTW, Mint design.

Mekhu

I am on 1280 x 1024 so making the context go 100% of the window you make the page like 1 line on my screen.
He said his content wasn't ready, they'll probably be more than there is now.

In my option, it would look just a foolish small and centered as it does small and to the left. It needs to be bigger, maybe not the whole window, but at least 3/4s of it.

Back