• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA i love you

TURKEY, plz change your avatar!
I thought my post count was only 200 when i looked at your avatar! I want to get a custom title!

Even better, the female lays an egg and then toddles off for 9 weeks or so, leaving the male to hatch the egg! :D

Originally posted by coldturkey
In the stricktly non gay way of course. You are so cool, can i be your friend? You are my idol
I believe its the none gay way. its the "ghey" way aye? :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I think he is 16, and I am not sure where he is from.

My prediction is that he's from Macau. I checked the WHOIS on his site. But you're right, he should improve his English.

Originally posted by Jan
Even better, the female lays an egg and then toddles off for 9 weeks or so, leaving the male to hatch the egg! :D

i'm glad i wont have to do that :devious2:

once i get married will share duties w/ wife :biggrin2:

as i know when i get married both of us will work :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

once i get married will share duties w/ wife :biggrin2:
Does that mean you will squeeze half an egg out? Sounds like you and your wife will make an omelet. :confused2

Originally posted by meow

Does that mean you will squeeze half an egg out? Sounds like you and your wife will make an omelet. :confused2

apart from that bit. :classic2:

i'm sure i can live without that considering i'm male.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

My prediction is that he's from Macau. I checked the WHOIS on his site. But you're right, he should improve his English.

It is fake! :D
I under 18 and don't even have a credit card, how could I buy a domain?? :D

Originally posted by YUPAPA

It is fake! :D
I under 18 and don't even have a credit card, how could I buy a domain?? :D

Hmm ... i'm under 18 ... and i have 30 + registered domains , and a reseller account .. and i don't have a credit card ... nuff said.

Originally posted by xsnetwork
The same way the rest of us youn people do, borrow one ;)

Yup ... i'm going w/ data packets .. for hosting ... in a month or so time ... i've spent all my money atm on other things.

yupapa, have you kissed and girl or showed her your pantcakes yet???

YUPAPA for president!!! hes about as smart as bush and i bet he knows how to chew his food too hahhhaah

Last edited:
Originally posted by jason
yupapa, have you kissed and girl or showed her your pantcakes yet???

YUPAPA for president!!! hes about as smart as bush and i bet he knows how to chew his food too hahhhaah

Lay off insults on Bush please... he is the best president the US had in twenty years since Reagan.

well hes a prime target, he makes mistakes quite often like calling the pakistany ppl pakis last week.

Originally posted by jason
well hes a prime target, he makes mistakes quite often like calling the pakistany ppl pakis last week.

He doesn´t make mistakes quite often. The Democrats always do.

Back