• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA, directoris.com has problem with donhost, will that happen to you?

curiousity

Yupapa,

First, it was 9kd.net, then directoris.com came into trouble with donhost. Will you be next since you are also a reseller of donhost? Whatever you do, don't disappoint your members. :)

Also, will you be moving your server away from donhost? If you ever decide to move, please inform your members ahead of time. Don't be like directoris.

Donhost now has a new policy.

They will spread out all the accounts on all the servers. They had a major upgrade this weekend.

Also wait for Unitehosting by yupapa :) coming end september

They will? That was about time.

I don't think we will ever know the true reason Directoris was kicked of. Just remember YUPAPA has paying customers and doesn't overload his account. Not the same setup at all.

I am working on my own software... then I sell it and I can afford a server!

I am looking for a Linux... Until I can buy one, I will start Unite Hosting... maybe move a few people from donhost to my new server..

Well, just to give you a head start, i recommend pwebtech.com if you're planning to move to a different dedicated server ;)

It's me, Hayama-kun. Peo! Todd! Get your asses back to work! Those 2529 posts are mine!
[size=+1]GOD HEARD MY PRAYERS!!![/size]
:jump: ROTFLMAO :jump: ROTFLMAO :jump: ROTFLMAO :jump: ROTFLMAO :jump:

I paid yearly for it!!! :D
I am scare of DONHOST now :crysad: ... Come and help me out MEOW MEOW! :D

Last edited:
I'm scared of Directoris too!          
                                   :nervous:

Back