• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yup, another plea for hosting recommendations ^.~

M-Yui

After hosting with HOSTurbo for a month, I've come to the conclusion that I HAVE to get something more reliable. I have a collective of about 6 ot 7 sites, which together total about 13mb. These consist of a personal/art site, a blog, and a few anime fansites, none of which are very heavy traffic. I've no idea how much data transfer I need, but does that give an idea?

I'd like to have maybe 50mb of space so I have plenty of room to grow, about 3 or 4 ftp accounts, and CGI support. If possible, I'd also like to have a Linux server, 3-4 subdomains, and 3 email accounts.

My parents aren't happy with the idea of paying for a server, especially after the HOSTurbo thing, and I don't think they'd let me go above $40 a year. Is it impossible for me to get a reliable server like that?

Back