• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yrhost

mablo

Hi,

I was looking around for a fair but cheap deal (please don't tell me that cheap always means sh*t) in adulthosting and found:

http://www.yrhost.com/

Company sits in Bombay.

Does anybody know where these guys really host customers Websites, not their own?

I have had some bad experience with a hoster out of this area. They worked as pure resellers and jumped from server to server.
That resulted in some trouble due to that every now and then my domain was not reachable.

Thanks, have a nice day :)

Yrhost.com is one of the best I've seen, I recommend them. They've been around for a long time, and they have great support, the best support I've ever seen.

prosoft, please provide a url to your site and info about how long you have been hosting your site there. Otherwise your recommendation will get deleted according to our rules. Thanks.

Originally posted by mablo
Hi,

I was looking around for a fair but cheap deal (please don't tell me that cheap always means sh*t) in adulthosting and found:

http://www.yrhost.com/

Company sits in Bombay.

Does anybody know where these guys really host customers Websites, not their own?

Thanks, have a nice day :)

having a look, and thinking they are ok :) You may give them a try

Originally posted by mablo
Nobody an answer to my question?

Or am I in the wrong forum (only advertisements)?
It could be that nobody has an answer yet :) Why not look at some established company that people have actually tried?

They host on servers nearby Dallas / Texas using network via ThePlanet.

Thanks @ all. :confused2

Prosoft, are you on all the same forums as me ? :p

Anyways, while looking for reseller hosting recently, I got fed up and went for the next host I found that looked reputable. It happened to be yrhost.com of course.

The've been easy to work with, and my site (www.hardcoreblinky.com) was setup quickly and without hassle. Right now they are sorting out my custom nameservers, though that might be my fault, I wasn't quite sure what I was doing.

Anyways, they've been a great help to me, this is my first paid account, and I have no complaints. I've been signed up there for two weeks or so, and I only just hit this forum to check whether I had made a good choice. :biggrin2:

www.hardcoreblinky.com/phpsysinfo/ for information on the server I am hosted on. Uptime is 20 days or so atm. I would happily recommend them. Being hosted through the planet is good too, they host some BIG sites.

Back