• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YouTube

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
What do you think of all the things YouTube has been adding lately? The most noticeable addition they did lately is the AJAX auto suggest.

I'm more intersted in the ViaComm lawsuit that they slapped Google/YouTube with. I have a very good feeling that this will come back and bite ViaComm severely, and they won't like it.

It'll be interesting to see how the European Union and Canada acts, since their Data Protection laws are now in violation with the US ruling in ViaCom's favor.

No, the h is NOT silent in herbs. Give me one other word where it's applicable. Just one.

Well,

Universal are currently suing YouTube/Google, so all of the registered users details have to be handed over for inspection.

That auto suggest thing is CRAP.
It keep suggesting me crap from WHATHTEBUCK and Chris Crocker, I can't stand them, and they're suggested for me?
Also, it keeps showing videos I've just watched or recently favorited.

Personally I'm sick of YouTube now, it's just crap and too much media.
The sooner it shuts down the better.

Mentok said:
No, the h is NOT silent in herbs. Give me one other word where it's applicable. Just one.
Heir, and Honor.

Seventeenth- and eighteenth-century colonists toward the Americas took their pronounciation with them. During the nineteenth century, the British people started to sound the first letter, in a "spelling pronunciation." So, the Americans are saying it the old fashioned way, and the Brits are playing around with their new-fangled words.

Back