• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YouTube Convicts Biker

tlchosting

You don't get any thinker then this guy. He gives bikers a bad reputation.

15124562.jpg

136mph-biker.jpg

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2008/October/20-26/oct2008-136mph-youtube-biker-jailed/?&R=EPI-103707

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Motorcyclist-Sandor-Ferenci-Who-Posted-Footage-Of-Himself-Speeding-Is-Jailed/Article/200810315124449?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15124449_Motorcyclist_Sandor_Ferenci_Who_Posted_Footage_Of_Himself_Speeding_Is_Jailed

I think 12 weeks is not long enough.

Jail was a little harsh.
I agree with the posters on the Biker site - http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/N...08-136mph-youtube-biker-jailed/?&R=EPI-103707

There are road users killing people and getting lesser sentences or punishments. He didn't kill anyone.
On the other hand, he could have and there is no excuse for such behavior on public roads. There are race tracks for this type of carry on. But jail time was a bit harsh in this case.

I used to do dirt track racing, and I used to have thoughts of doing what he has done on main road but a mate of mine done that and went though a window screen of a car and killed the drivers daughter and he died as well.

I think if they do not get prison they will not learn not too do it. I known people in my life to have a driving ban but it don't scare them at all. At least if they get a prison sentence they will be scared of doing it again.

in the US, they actually have to catch you in the act to do anything. there is a guy in Scottsdale with a gold Lamborghini that posted a video of him doing over 200 on the loop 202, and the cops know who he is and where he lives (since there are only a couple of his car made and only like 2 in the state), but, since they didn't catch him in the act, they cant do anything to him. your biker should live here if he wants to do that crap. ;)

your biker should live here if he wants to do that crap. ;)

Gotta love the US.

...We're starting to get Red Light Cameras though, and apparently Speed Cameras in other parts of the US. I think it's all bull----. I want to be pulled over in order to get a ticket... none of this automated ----.

Gotta love the US.

...We're starting to get Red Light Cameras though, and apparently Speed Cameras in other parts of the US. I think it's all bull----. I want to be pulled over in order to get a ticket... none of this automated ----.

yeah, they just started putting them on our main freeways now too. sucks ---.

At that speed, if he crashed, he'd be the one that died. Wouldn't stand a chance.

Exactly.

I could care less about some guy putting videos on youtube.

If they really want to punish him, let him get away with it and die.

Gotta love the US.

I kind of like the automated idea. Once I got "flashed" for speeding in Germany and easily paid my fine and went on about my business. No dealing with stupid Rosco P. Coltrane wanna bee's bothering me for 45 minutes asking me do I know how fast I was going.

I hate the automated idea.

A ticket I received in Metarie, LA could have been easily avoided had the cameras not been there. Woo for me, out $110 back in June.

At least I didn't get any points. It's not to curb "dangerous" behavior (ex. yellow light turning red while you're in the intersection), but to make money ...

Yeah, that was about $8 less than a "passing on the left at a high rate of speed in a school zone" ticket I'd so graciously been issued a year and a half prior by my high school's cop. At least my first period teacher allowed the ticket to be used as an excuse for coming in 30 minutes late.

AKA Passing a stopped car on the side of the road at 25mph. The judge looked at the speeding ticket I'd been issued two years before that, called me a dangerous driver not fit for a license in front of the about 60 other people waiting to be given fines for traffic citations, and issued me 3 points and declared me ineligible for a driving safety course (which would have gotten rid of the ticket). 4 at one time or 6 accumulated in a year leads to a 6 month license suspension in Georgia if you're under 21 or 25. Over that and it's 15 points in two years ...

I have bad luck with law enforcement.

Last edited:
I've never known anything but the automated systems. Only time I've been in a car that's been pulled over was in America.

And Ben, I reckon they must have a picture of you hanging in the police stations. Sounds like cops really hate you.

I've never known anything but the automated systems. Only time I've been in a car that's been pulled over was in America.

And Ben, I reckon they must have a picture of you hanging in the police stations. Sounds like cops really hate you.

Most of the time they don't get to see my face. I'm too fast to get arrested.

Exactly.

I could care less about some guy putting videos on youtube.

If they really want to punish him, let him get away with it and die.

While this is somewhat callous, the other issue here is that he would likely end up taking someone else with him as well.

Also, there is potential to ruin someone else's life - eg the person who may hit and kill him. It probably wouldn't even be their fault, but few people could do anything but feel responsible.

While this is somewhat callous, the other issue here is that he would likely end up taking someone else with him as well.

Also, there is potential to ruin someone else's life - eg the person who may hit and kill him. It probably wouldn't even be their fault, but few people could do anything but feel responsible.

My middle name is Callous.

Nice to meet you, Anhedonia.

Back