• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Time Here

How much time?

• I am here WAY too much

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I am here quite a bit

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I visit regularly

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • I come and go

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I am hardly ever here

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I am a newbie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most newbies don't come back because they are savagly beaten and then slain by black agents courtesy of Sith Squirrel Inc.

Originally posted by Archbob
Most newbies don't come back because they are savagly beaten and then slain by black agents courtesy of Sith Squirrel Inc.

Do you have any idea how many squirrels I've seen get killed by those electric bug zappers?

Humans and their foul devices, we will have our revenge, the dominance of men will come to a wrathful end.

Originally posted by DeepList.com
I owe many thanks to the great forum moderator that we now have, Jan.
Thank you Deeplist and Chicken :eek:

I spend a fair bit of time here when I home. Obviously not enough time to read all the posts, as I missed this one :)

Maybe now we can get back on topic too BTW ;)

I spend time here I usually read most of the threads found this place awhile ago and it has given me something to do....

BTW

archbob you should make your own custom avatar to represent your people like a squirrel with a lightsaber in a black suit doing a matrix kick or something.........do it for your fellow squirrels...

Edited to be on topic....

Last edited:
Back