• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your thoughts...Please!

All looks okay - if you can get a sharper version of the font it would be an improvement though :)

madmatt911 said:
OH MY GOD!!!!

Its nice. Very good for a beginner. I like it. keep up the good work.
Thanks! Now if only I can figure out how to get people to it! Any additional thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks again for giving it a look.

Decker said:
All looks okay - if you can get a sharper version of the font it would be an improvement though :)
Thanks! When you say sharper font...any suggestions? Thanks for taking the time to look and share your thoughts!!!

Which font did you use origionally?

What I mean is a slight bit thinner but more defined - that probably didn't help much LOL

If there is a 'light' version of the same font it would be good.

Getting people to your site is probably the hardest work, go to google, yahoo & msn and submit it to start with.

Wow, that is a pretty good for a beginner.. Could use some more color distinguishing and maybe a sharper font, it's showing up blurry on my monitor.

Back