• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Sexuality

Your Sexuality.

• 1 - Mainly Heterosexual

Votes: 35 77.8%

Votes: 5 11.1%

Votes: 2 4.4%

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 5 - Bisexual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 - Mainly Homosexual

• Total voters
Originally posted by lucifer
I like 'bush' but a different type ;)

wa-ha-ha-ha-ha...

this poll and subsequent conversation has been very informative. I *knew* it! I am surrounded by straight guys! aaah!!

Nah.. it's all good. Some of my best friends are straight.

robin, the lone 8

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Someone voted a 4, 8, and a 10... and it wasn't me.

yeah, I know... man, maybe I should start a fws.net forums Gay Team, so the elusive queer types can feel all cool and special like the freedom team ;)

It's pretty amazing. Usually the surveys show that about 15-18% of the men are homosexual or partly homosexual with a little lower numbers for women. 2-10 adds up to a little more than 17%. And GC voted wrong. ;). I say this is one gay community. :D

Yeah, yeah. But my point is that it's amazing that with only 29 votes we mirror a whole society.

Who voted the 10, 8 and 4? Look, whoever you are I am tolerant. What would of freaked me out if I saw 8 votes for 10 or something like that. Let's see if anyone else will vote.

I'm the 8. but it really depends on the day. and individual factors. y'know?

::back to playing legend of the red dragon, because I'm a dork!::

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Who voted the 10? :D

uhh, yeah.. that was me.. but only by mistake.. I don't think I was looking or paying attention.. I really meant to choose 1.. :eek:

but I think i'm around a 2 or 3...

Back