• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Sexuality (With the poll this time)

Are you...?

• Gay

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
No...you are not BORN being gay. It's something that develops because of things that go on around you. Your environment makes you who you are.

Originally posted by Akalon

[OFFTOPIC]
Adema, Apartment 26, Ben Folds, Biohazard, Boy Hits Car, Bush, Clutch, Crossbreed, Deftones, Dido, Disturbed, Dope, Drowning Pool, Dry Cell, Dry Kill Logic, Finger Eleven, Flaw, Garbage, Godsmack, Good Charlotte, Hoobastank, Ill Nino, Jimmy Eat World, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park, Live, Machine Head, Mesh, Meshuggah, Millencolin, Mindless Self Indulgence, [minus], Mudvayne, Nickelback, No One, Nonpoint, Pantera, Papa Roach, Pennywise, Powderfinger, Primer 55, Puddle of Mudd, Relative Ash, Sepultura, Sevendust, Simon Says, Slipknot, Soil, Spineshank, Stabbing Westward, Staind, Stereomud, Superheist, System Of A Down, Taproot, The Butterfly Effect, Unloco..... and thats my entire list, enjoy :D
[/OFFTOPIC]

(dont delete, took me ages to write :biggrin2: )

Okay, here's what I like out of that list ;):
Bush, Dido, Garbage, Linkin Park, Live, Nickelback, Powderfinger, Stabbing Westward, Staind... :p

(Especially Linkin Park!!!)

Wow, a shining light of hope for dear GC. Congrats man.

I almost said I was gay, just to make jokes about GC being my boyfriend, but then I looked up 'tact' in the dictionary again and decided not to.

Please don't let this turn into a nature/nurture debate. And someone please stop posting the names of shitty bands.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Originally posted by bigperm
Wow, a shining light of hope for dear GC. Congrats man.

I almost said I was gay, just to make jokes about GC being my boyfriend, but then I looked up 'tact' in the dictionary again and decided not to.

The fact is this doesn't change my politics, like many would believe. I still will vote for George W. Bush in 2004.

Thanks for not making jokes.

I have the same feeling about the gay lifestyle as I do smoking. Both are disgusting. I have friends that smoke, and I have friends that are gay. I have no problem with the people, just the lifestyle. If you are going to smoke around me, be courteous enough to sit where the smoke wont go right in my face... If you are gay, be courteous enough to keep your eyes and hands off me and to not make insinuating hints.

We can be friends, as long as we keep our lifestyles from treading on people who dont care for it. For example, I have a very pretty female friend who is 100% gay. I keep my thoughts and hands to myself no matter how much I would like to do otherwise. That's the same respect I expect from others. Most gays and smokers are respectable in this way, some arent. The ones that arent seem to feel they have the God given right to spread their lifestyle anyhow and anyway, and to anyone they see fit. Those are the ones I despise.

I defend rights. I stand up for black rights. I stand up for women's rights. I stand up for gay rights. However, I hope you understand that when I have a problem as a 'white straight male', I will expect you to stand up for me..

Everybody is given a undeniable right to choose and think for themselves. That is an essential fact of democracy, and has kept the western world strong in the face of tyrannical communism and dictatorship. I am not here to spread anything or impose anything on anybody else, because that isn't democratic. I will respect what everyone else believes in because that is what makes the western world great, and that is what made it strong in the face of dictatorship, and communism.

I only think about myself, and do not wish to impose on anybody else for any reason. I do however like to get into political debates so both sides can challange each other and their beliefs for the better of the human race.

But I am curious to know why you think we are disgusting?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Everybody is given a undeniable right to choose and think for themselves. That is an essential fact of democracy, and has kept the western world strong in the face of tyrannical communism and dictatorship. I am not here to spread anything or impose anything on anybody else, because that isn't democratic. I will respect what everyone else believes in because that is what makes the western world great, and that is what made it strong in the face of dictatorship, and communism.

I only think about myself, and do not wish to impose on anybody else for any reason. I do however like to get into political debates so both sides can challange each other and their beliefs for the better of the human race.

But I am curious to know why you think we are disgusting?

It is not you that it disgusting. I dont think my gay friends are disgusting. My wife smokes, and I think that cigarettes are disgusting. What two gay men do...well, I get sick thinking about it. However, I'm sure there are things I do that other people would think is sick. When I say disgusting, I mean in a "personal taste" type of way. I like spinach, others get sick thinking about that. Some part of the world they eat monkey brains, as an example, we think that is disgusting but the people who eat it dont. I wouldnt condemn them because they eat it, just dont invite me to such a meal..LOL. Does that explain it well enough? I wasnt sure how to put it.

Okay, I misunderstood.

Also I must say I really don´t fit any stereotypes, except the way I smile... I act straight... and probably am best described as somebody who is more asexual, or somebody who takes work too seriously and wouldn´t have a relationship at all. But if I had a chance I would get a boyfriend, only if I was asked out by another guy...

Back