• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Server / Your Price

Fe-Hosting

Hi everyone,

What do you think about this idea...

Your Server / Your Price

Your Server / Your Price.

RAM
Space
Bandwidth
Control Panel
Unmanaged/Semi Managed/Full Management
What you want to pay (sensible offers please)

Let's see your Package's... This is just to see what other users are looking for in a VPS package.

KVM/VMWare/Xen HVM virtualization
128mb RAM
10-20gb disk space
no control panel except solusvm or simular
100gb or more transfer on at least a 100mbps port
unmanaged
$2.5-$3.5/month

I also have 64mb and 96mb openvz VPSs which I use for dns servers. don't care much about bw (50gb is more than enough) but need 10gb disk for backup storage.

KVM/VMWare/Xen HVM virtualization
128mb RAM
10-20gb disk space
no control panel except solusvm or simular
100gb or more transfer on at least a 100mbps port
unmanaged
$2.5-$3.5/month

I also have 64mb and 96mb openvz VPSs which I use for dns servers. don't care much about bw (50gb is more than enough) but need 10gb disk for backup storage.

Hi,

That is a great low end vps. May i ask What do you like about KVM/VMWare/Xen HVM virtualization over OpenVZ? I know Xen is more of a full dedicated server such in the kernel anyways but other then that it's not much of a change. The KVM area's yes i can see more of why you would want it but what else you use KVM for?

Thanks.

I can do more with less ram on a hardware virtualization VPS since OpenVZ's memory limits are based on allocation instead of the actual usage.

What does one plans to use the server for? Servers for Shared hosting are very different from platforms used to host virtual instances...

Your Query

I recommend you to do a bit research before acquiring the services from such sellers. Usually these sort of free offers contain important information which are usually not shown on their ads. I am writing this remarks as I have the personal experience.

Your Server/Your Price

Please be aware of such service providers as I have no good experience from the services providers who do posts having attractive remarks.

It is your own discretion to continue with it but I recommend you to do a bit research before acquiring the services from such hosting providers.

Back