• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your review please jdkspot.com

It's nice, you need something on the left of the page though.
I moved my laptop over to the left, so it felt like it was infront of me, not to the side. It's just to blank on the left hand side.

It took almost 1.5 minutes for the page to fully load for me :S

Design isn't bad but you may want to check on the slowness

I just tried it again and it loaded right up...

Maybe something was running on the server when I hit it last time.

Gawsh, I would have no idea about that. Sorry that it took so long for you. I hope you liked the design though.

It took ages for the site to load. There is something terribly wrong with the layout. In firefox it opens fast and looks decent but try opening this site in IE 6.0. You will know what I mean.

Very very good design! I like the sleek'ness of it, suites the site in question.

Well done :)

When I first went to the site, it took over a minute to load, but still it resulted in a blank page. 'few seconds after that, I refreshed the page, and it loaded instantly. :confused4
Anyway, I like your header, but the sidebar (the navigation) is to thin for the header. So it actually looks like your header is jutting out ><

Back