• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Pets

<---- This is Elmo. I have 2 other Cats in Canada living with my folks. I will be taking Elmo back to Canada when the time comes. Elmo's favourate pass time is playing fetch.. and yes he really does play fetch! He will even wake you up at 3 am if he needs a fetch fix! But he is so cute, you can't say no to him. I also have a fish tank, but have no pic's of that.

Max and Lucy both look so adorable! *melts*

I don't have any pets (thanks Mom and Dad, geesh) but there are stray cats at the back of my house, and are they ever KINKY. With mating calls like that, you'd think they were purring through a foghorn or something. Heh.

This is ironic, and completely coincidental, I have a cat (or a meow, just so you get a better sense of where I'm going with this) named Ducky.

I have a black Great Dane named Terabyte.
A black Wolf named Bear.
and a black German Shepard named Morpheous.

The water company had their records screwed up and turned off our water saying our meter goes to the empty lot next door. Well, they come out and turn it on, then the next day come back to turn it off again!!...but they didnt. My wife caught the guy and told him to get off the property. He gave her a smart assed no....so she walks out there with Terabyte by the collar....and the look on the guy's face was a real Kodak moment..LOL. Tera stood over the meter and wouldnt let him come to it. He's lucky, she's the nicest of our dogs.. she's the biggest, but is well trained.

Now I also have a 150 gallon tank with fish like Oscars, Texas Convicts, and Jack Dempseys. I like agressive cyclids :D

By the way...I have well water and dont use the pipe water except occasionally like washing a car or the occasional times something goes wrong with our electric water pump. The pipe water stinks and tastes bad...We merely gave them a hard time because we can :D I called them back after 2 weeks of messing with them and told them to come get their meter and where they could stick it.. By the way, the did call the sheriffs on me....they told them that if I wouldnt allow them on the property, that's my right, and that I even have the right to shoot trespassers.... I love Texas and it's laws :p

I don't have any pets, my fishie died. Her name was 'a few seconds more and the gorgeous escapologist would be free'. :cry2:

Originally posted by Hoth
That must've gotten a little tiring to say.

Nope not at all...

*misses a few seconds more and the gorgeous escapologist would be free* She was so pretty!! :cry2: :(

Back