• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your perm can last 3 months, 6 months and even a year!

I have a large supply of toques, I love 'em. I just got a free Kokanee one cause I can still snag free shit from the liquor store.

Originally posted by is0lized
What the hell is a toque, isearch but only found restaurants

Pronunciation: 'tük, 'tyük
Function: noun
Etymology: Canadian French, from French toque -- more at TOQUE
Date: 1871
: a warm knitted usually pointed stocking cap

http://www.birdiesroom.com/mall/tuque.jpg

i wouldn't advise wearing one that color unless you are female, or trying to revive the early '90s.

i like tuques too, i aways wear one. no kokanee ones, though. in the area of beer clothing I have exctly 11 of those molson tshirts. they suck.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
touque, or "winter hat" as non canadians call them.
So that's what a toque is. LOL. I wear 'em all teh time, but not being Canadian, they're just winter hats to me.

And on the subject of hair... my hair is neither curly nor straight; it's naturally wavy.

Hello,

Mine can be either of the three youy said :D. Depends how long I let it grow... but not its pretty much straight all the time.. (Took a lot of gel to do that at first:biggrin2: :eek: ).

Well, I cut off the dreadlocks, so I've just got really short hair right now.

Also, here there are called toboggins(sp?) or just boggins.

Back