• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Opinions Please....

CSnokia

I began creating a site about mobile phones a few years ago. I did most of it in raw html, but had to do a few tweaks in Dreamweaver. It would be greatly appreciated if you could have a look at my site and tell me how I could improve it. Thanx...

http://www.themobilefile.com

;)

Not bad, but it is sorta bland. And the hover color on the menu, which is blue should be changed... it is too dark. And the Blue links on the body section should be changed to something lighter.

I think.. overall are good.

I don't like only the roll over color (Light-blue).. it isn't contrasted on black background.

Cool animation! (The splash page). ;)
But please, take that right click script away.

But all you have to do is go View->Source and you get it, and you can just keep right click and pressing enter really fast and the context menu appears anyway...

The web is made to be free for all to see, putting a script in... I don't agree with it. All you have to do is copyright your stuff and you'll be fine!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
What difference does it make if he has it in or not? Just trying to protect his content.
It matters because the only thing it accomplishes is to make the site look tacky and I don't think CSnokia wants that.

You did - I just felt an urge to answer Mr. Giancarlo directly. ;)

Last edited:
Back