• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your opinion, please

- Maybe you can spot another background colour?
- Make the whole button clickable compared only to links in "boxes" at the top.

C +

The Red Guy,

Thank you for your comments. Your advice about buttons is really useful.

May I ask you what does C+ mean?

Originally posted by DrPix
Our site is under construction, but we would like to know your opinion already on this stage.

Please, visit us at http://www.wannapic.com

Hey just what I was looking for, some royalty free photos, hey you would'nt do a deal, a few cds of photos in exchange for some design work by me ???

Re: Re: Your opinion, please

Originally posted by pro5ject

Hey just what I was looking for, some royalty free photos, hey you would'nt do a deal, a few cds of photos in exchange for some design work by me ???

pro5ject,

Thank you for your offer. But I have a counteroffer for you - help us to sell 4 sets of our CDs, and we will present one set to you. What do you think about it?

Nice domain name! And your site is good. Change the top buttons, and maybe make better graphic work with the logo of your site. The galleries look nice. Place some text on the homepage, just some lines about anything, maybe about explaining the site's scope. :)

Re: Re: Re: Your opinion, please

Originally posted by DrPix

pro5ject,

Thank you for your offer. But I have a counteroffer for you - help us to sell 4 sets of our CDs, and we will present one set to you. What do you think about it?

Can you give me the prices in £ british pounds, and any postage/shipping costs.
What method of payments do you accept ?
And any other general things you might like to tell me

Originally posted by Fisherman
Nice domain name! And your site is good. Change the top buttons, and maybe make better graphic work with the logo of your site. The galleries look nice. Place some text on the homepage, just some lines about anything, maybe about explaining the site's scope. :)

Hello Fisherman,

Thank you for your comments.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your opinion, please

Originally posted by pro5ject

Can you give me the prices in £ british pounds, and any postage/shipping costs.
What method of payments do you accept ?
And any other general things you might like to tell me

OK, 1 GBP = 1.47 USD. The price of the set of 10 CDs is 399 USD.
399 / 1.47 = 271 GBP. So the price is 271 GBP.

Shipping costs are £27 GBP ($40) for Europe and US/Canada via DHL or FedEx (they promise 3 days delivery and usually do so, but we tell people 5 days (just to make sure).

Payment can be by credit card or bank transfer.

By the way, just to support you, we can give your people a small discount (like £15) - then you will not care to give our site address – if any client requests the price from us, we give the price £271, if its a client, who tells us, that he/she got our address from you - the client gets a price £256.

How do you like it?

Last edited:
Back