• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

your opinion on punkserver.us

orbital flare

thats who im currently using, i was wondering what you think of them... also, im paying $40 a year for unmetered space, and 20 gigs BW, and alot of other features...

Never heard of them, and apparently nobody on WHT has either as I did a search and it returned nothing.

The name doesn't match the layout at all. I was expecting pictures of people covered in leather or metal studs :p

They are being hosted at Nocster.

From what I have been reading nocster has been having problems. Although recently they have been getting better.

Yea according to some posts they have been having quite a few problems, but the posts seem to be disappearing. So, you should be alright.

They sell their plans on ebay, any host that sells on ebay in my opinion is not all that great.

Reason being, i know a lot of people get ripped off by these sort of "ebay" hosts, i was one of them.

I can relate x-istance. I remember my first host was a hosting service i purchased off ebay.

Was ripped off basically the first 3 days so I had to cancel service.

Back