• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your New Years Resolutions

noisebarage

note: i should've posted this over a week ago, but due to time constraints, hell.

post your list of New Years Resolutions here :classic2:

hey guys sorry to keep you waiting. I'm a little busy.

ok, here's mine: my top 3 Resolutions:

1. I promise I'll always do something when I "jack in" to the internet (hell, when I acess the internet, I often do nothing about it :D)

2. I promise I'll never eavesdrop. (I often eavesdrop on everybody, even if unintentionally. One time I got some money off it. :lol: )

3. I promise to make myself more useful to others (even if somebody is already turning me into "his underling").

hehe

Last edited:
Now it's my turn.

I hope to cut down my masturbations by 50%.

I hope to increase my usefulness by 1%. The amount of current usefulness is such a low that an increase of 1% would see phenomenal results.

Toefur said:
Now it's my turn.

I hope to cut down my masturbations by 50%.

I hope to increase my usefulness by 1%. The amount of current usefulness is such a low that an increase of 1% would see phenomenal results.

On point 1, what are you going to do with all the free time? I was thinking...bejewelled...I played it for the first time today.

Point 2. Increasing anything by 1% is very little...hardly see how that could bring phenomenal results.

As for my resolutions? Umm...maybe actually learn to play guitar, instead of strumming it for 15 minutes a week. OOh, a good one...get a CAREER going. The regular "excercise more" bull----. Read more. Spend less wasted time on the net...you know, posting on forums and watching stupid videos and playing stupid games. Also, you know, do well in school. Actually, I did well last semester, but still think I could do better. Shoot for straight A's. I know, sleep more, sleep better, sleep often. I seem to sleep lots but am always tired.

Of course, those are all things I just came up with off the top of my head. Which means very little effort will be made towards such goals, but meh.

Canuckkev said:
On point 1, what are you going to do with all the free time? I was thinking...bejewelled...I played it for the first time today.

I figure this bonus time [and believe you me, there is a plentiful amount of it] can go to aiding #2.

Canuckkev said:
Point 2. Increasing anything by 1% is very little...hardly see how that could bring phenomenal results.

Well Kev, it's a start isn't it? Seriously, I am so slack and lazy that any kind of forwards movement would be fantastic for me.

Canuckkev said:
As for my resolutions? Umm...maybe actually learn to play guitar, instead of strumming it for 15 minutes a week. OOh, a good one...get a CAREER going. The regular "excercise more" bull----. Read more. Spend less wasted time on the net...you know, posting on forums and watching stupid videos and playing stupid games. Also, you know, do well in school.

This is kind of the stuff I should actually be doing something to improve, I've been sending my life down the ----ter for far too long, especially career wise.

He told so now I'll go...

1. I want to further expand business of course, as well as complete college.

2. I want to upgrade my personal computer.

3. Hmmm, I wanna make life better and make more friends.

1- not to make any more new years resolutions;
2- create, destroy, resurrect, recreate, and finally finish a website;
3- learn to make my own beer;
4- finally tell my ex girlfriend to crawl back under her rock;
5- step on a few toes, and stop getting walked all over;
6- not to let the fear of success get in the way of creativity;
7- finish the netenomics draft;
8- write an e-book;
9- call my parents every once in a while;
10- learn to frikkin relax, and realize im not the only one who hates his "day job"

See rule 1.

Hint for number 3, try and get a 'proper' bottle of Guiness and culture the yeast from that (not the pasturised stuff - look in real ale pubs and such like) or take a small sealable bottle with you and get a beer that comes from the barrel. Difficult to find but worth it.

Back