• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your loufy opinion needed

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
who wants to host a Millionaire??

Not realy a millionaire.
I am a starter for a paid host and basicaly looking for
100 mb of space or more
5gb of bandwidth/month or more
FTP upload
No Ads
my ads allowed
Music and community site allowed
Real Audio streaming
CGI
ASP,PHP, MySQL(optional)
A 1 month trial
Reliable host
Domain hosting with or without registering the domain with them
since I am new to paid I would basicaly like to try out the service before paying and I would pay through money order I don't have a pay pall account yet.
If I like the service I am willing to pay fair amount of money.I aint cheap man!!!:D

Last edited:
:mad: Nooooooo!!!!!! I don't want to look through this big forum I have the slowest computer on this crazy planet and it will take me a whole day to look through this forums. Now POST your offers here:mad: :mad:

Binary Web Designs has 2 plans that may suit your needs.

Personal Plan ($4.95/month):
- 100 mb Disk Space
- 3 gb bandwidth/month

Basic Plan ($7.95/month):
- 200 mb Disk Space
- 6 gb bandwidth/month

Both allow:
- hosting your own ads.
- Music and community sites as long as the files are LEGAL
- CGI
- PHP, MySQL
- FTP
- Domain hosting without registering the domain with us

I can't give out free trials for payed accounts. If you like I can activate the account and expect payment within the next couple weeks. I also have a couple of free accounts available with ads that you can upgrade to a payed account. Otherwise, sorry. :(

You can check out our site http://www.binarywebdesigns.com or E-Mail sales@binarywebdesigns.com if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Originally posted by abush
:mad: Nooooooo!!!!!! I don't want to look through this big forum I have the slowest computer on this crazy planet and it will take me a whole day to look through this forums. Now POST your offers here:mad: :mad:

Well if you have the slowest computer then saving money for a new computer would be a logical choice :)

We're offering this, of course , none of our ads , and yours will be fine. 1st month trial will be fine too.

For $4.5 per month
No Setup Fees
Space: 500 MegBytes
Bandwidth: 5 Gig
Cpanel 5.3 [Couple of available themes]
Nameservers For Domain Pointing
Max FTP Account: 999
Max Email Account: 999
Max Email List: 999
Max SQL Databases: 999
Max Subdomain: 999
Max Park Domains: 500
Max Addon Domains: 500
Webmail
Shell Access / CGI Access / Perl Version 5.006001 / PHP Version 4.2.3 / MySQL Version 3.23.54
phpMyAdmin
.htaccess / Protected Folders
Web Password Protect
Upload / Download Backup
HotLink Protection
Stats: Web/FTP / Sub-Domain / Raw / Error
Shopping Carts [Interchange Web Site / Agora Web Site]
+ More

Visits us Here

Last edited:
I think this sounds good but I want to ask you if you could give me a specific link to the sign up form I couldnt fing it. And how can I try the one month trial without giving my teacher's credit card information. btw Do you take money order in case my teacher says he wont use his credit card. tanx:D :D :D

and since I know I won't use all that space can I host other people like allow my visitors to make their personal pages on my site because that will get some more traffic.:D

Originally posted by abush
and since I know I won't use all that space can I host other people like allow my visitors to make their personal pages on my site because that will get some more traffic.:D

You might need to check with their TOS, some host do not allow that unless you get their reseller accounts.

Hosting other people is on your end. It'll be on http://www.yourdomain.com/subdomain.
Yes, You can host others as long as you and others dont host any illegal contents. The only problem is its not a reseller account, so you can't limit their space/bandwidth. That you have to take care of on your end
As for sign up- just go into the site, create a thread to sign up, or you can email me at deepspace188@attbi.com to get a hold of me.
As for payment, we can work things out.
Please notice though that we don't have ASP.

Last edited:
well I don't know if ASP is going to affect my site in anyways 'cause I don't use it. But tanx for telling me I didn't actually think of it. If you have anymore things that you don't offer tell me. I'm going to look through the offers again.:D

Back