• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your IQ

Originally posted by Coolin
http://members.shaw.ca/coolin/highiq.png

I am not saying you were lying about the results.

I was saying that any test that generate that kind of results must have some problems:biggrin2:

Dunno what I typed in as my age (registered here a long time ago, I probably typed that I was born in 1982 or something, lol ;)), but I got an IQ of only 136. I'm used to getting IQs of 150+. :p

This IS shit. I just guessed at questions I couldn't figure out immediately (as in <1second)...:p

I just randomly choose answers and didnt read anything in under 2 mins, and I got 97 - so there you go - I'll try later and actually read the thang

127. Damn. My IQ was high 100s, (164, exactly), when I took the actual test at school. (Yes I know I'm a genious. Im sick of it)

Plus, I didnt spend much time on these questions though. Only like, 5 or so seconds each.

I got this thing in my email afterwards saying that '80% of Inspired Inventor's sleep in the nude' (not exact sure what the percentage was..). I didn't need to know that! hehe :D

Back