• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your IQ

Online IQ tests aren't worth shit.

"You have an IQ of 57."

Give me a break...

I took that a few months ago, got 131. It called me a visual mathematician, which I laughed at since I flunked calculus (then retook and passed with a c), scraped through calc II with a c-, and flunked linear algebra and differential equations. I'm not a mathematical person.

It's better for the ego to take one of the ones that's trying to sell certificates to people who get high scores... I don't remember the name of it, but I took one of those and got 149. :p

i got only 124.

anyway, what's a precision processor?

I got a email from them and it says, "weirds, you are a precision processor."

Last edited:
Congratulations, Rick!
Your IQ score is 135

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions ? mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist...

Send money and we'll make up a bunch of other stuff for you as well.

Then the e-mail... Quite insightful...
"Did you know?

71% of Insightful Linguists would be more tempted to see their main squeeze covered in whipped cream, than eat an ice cream sundae covered in whipped cream."

I was stunned and amazed.

Hoth- same for me. I did fairly poorly in all my math and math related courses. It could have been due to the fact that I never did any homework.

I'm good at logic puzzles, but thats aboot it.

It said that 60% of visual mathematicians are more likely to let the other partner make the first move on a date. True enough.

Yeah! Mine is 124 and I'm an Inspired Inventor. I took one like 3 years ago and it was 111... I've improved :D

130. This score came from a real test administered by a psychologist. Took 1 hour.
Some stats I rememberabout the test.

100 50% You average
130 98%
140 99.7%

133. Damn, with another 7 I could be 1337.

Visual Mathematician.

I think I have taken a few online IQ tests and the results were within the 125-135 range.

Congratulations, Iian!
Your IQ score is 155

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal skills and have a thirst for learning through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.

Of course, these have no actual bearing on anything, and they always do range in score.

Congratulations, guido!
Your IQ score is 118

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. But that's just scratching the surface.

Of course, that whole strong mathematical mind thing is bullshit.

Back