• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your height now.

6 feet 5½ inches. / 235 pounds

196.85 centimeters / 104.3 kilograms

Geez, want my shoes size too? (US - 13 / UK - 12 / EUR - 48 / CM - 31.0) :p

Originally posted by Nick

Geez, want my shoes size too? (US - 13 / UK - 12 / EUR - 48 / CM - 31.0) :p
Although I've never heard of these foreign measurements, I guess they would be mine since I wear a size 13 as well.

Originally posted by Jan
Someone to look up to Bruce? :p
Actually no. She's a freshman so I get to look down on her. :p

One of my (girl) friends is barely 4 feet tall though, so I guess you can say we cover both ends of the spectrum.

I know a girl that's 4'11" ( that means she's legally a drawf, heh :biggrin2: ) and it's funny to see her stand next to me. Also, the girl I used to date was 5'2" and she was so small compared to me that one of her sneakers could fit inside of one of mine with some room left over :p.

Originally posted by trenzterra
(and overweight :p)!

Trenz, height/weight charts aren't aplicable to those who are under 18, not to mention I've gained 20 pounds since I started weight training a good while back.

Originally posted by Nick
4'11" ( that means she's legally a drawf, heh :biggrin2:
4'11" is legally a dwarf? :eek:

The girl I know is closer to 4'1". She barely comes up past my waist.

Trenz, fear my 50 cm biceps. :p

to follow up with some others, my shoe size is 12 and my weight is 185.

I weight train, but apparently not to the extent as Nick.

edit: removed is0lized-ish comment

Originally posted by LeX
Asians tend to be shorter... (I'm talking about myself, cause I don't know where you're from)

Um, yeah... that's really comforting to know. I'm 17 now, which means I've grown 2 inches in 2 years. Now that's progress. :rolleyes:
Yup another Asian. *sadistic rant*Why get so large? To hit the roof on the bus?*end sadistic rant* :D

I was wrong about my height measured in feet, according to allmath.com ... 168cm is about 5'5" ..... shit. :mad:

Back