• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Guy Review On 1and1

Orc_dragoon

Ive used them for about 2 days before I wanted my money back. You have no control over nothing really.

What do you guys think of 1and1

1and1 is just another typical super-oversold host like dreamhost, siteground and so on.

Overselling, yeah.. but everyone do oversell these days. In this industry, if you dont oversell you are being stupid.

Problem with 1and1 is something else. They are probably too busy to give individual attention and care. If you have a genuine problem, you will understand how unfriendly can a big, cheap host like 1and1 or godaddy can get.

I would recommend you to cancel the account, I hope they have a 30 day money back guarantee or something. A medium sized customer friendly host like hostgator would be a better choice for you. Not saying that they are perfect, but they got a far better support and they take better care of their servers. Make sure that you commit only for monthly billing.

Overselling, yeah.. but everyone do oversell these days.
Not EVERYONE does I know of a few hosts that do not oversell

In this industry, if you dont oversell you are being stupid.

This remark is my reason for posting. How is being honest and not lying to your customers being stupid? Because that is basically what any host that oversells is doing. They are lying!! So if you don't oversell I think you are pretty damn smart

I think that you need to move to another webhost and your own experience is your best experience - just keep that in mind and moreover they are quite big and have positive reviews somewhere. Mybe you are not in luck and it is not your host.

Don't say that every hosting company oversells. Some have a strong grip in the industry as non oversellers. we can admit that it is a marketing plan. But it should be done carefully. Huge overselling causes these kind of problems always.

Back