• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your feedback appreciated

sandram

Please check out this new hosting site www.simplicato.com

Let me know about navigation,look and feel, and functionality.

Those who are intersted in reselling web hosting let us know your opinion of our control panel. We have transparency for mail,FTP,DNS,and error messages.

Thanks

"exceptionally web hosting"

Well it's also an exceptionally simple design,looks like a template,not that they are all bad but you just need to work on a few things.

- Maybe add mouse over buttons for the menu

- the copyright info at the bottom,take out of the gray table and just put the text on top of the background and center it.

Other then that,everything seems ok,nothin great but it seems ok :)

I'd get rid of the grey if I was u. It's not that it looks out of place or that it clashes just doesn't look all that crash hot. Love the girl with the mic though ;)

- simplicato sure is wery wery simple:D
- the leftside menu looks too empty
- and why do I get his message at he bottom of the page when I click on your webmail:
oh Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /data/conquer/simplicato.com/live/templates/simplicato.com/header.php:39) in /data/conquer/simplicato.com/live/recorder.php on line 33
:confused:

it says "oh" on the bottom for me....that's kinda weird.

The rest of it looks pretty good it is a simple design and easy to find but either make the left side part that is grey white or make the center part grey.

Back