• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your favorite Portals & Content Providers

leeuniverse

Tell me all your favorite Portals and Content Providers for web sites, preferably free ones of course.

**And list any others you know of, as well.

Thanks... :)
LeeUniverse

[Edited by leeuniverse on 01-18-2001 at 07:09 PM]

ok damn not that many popular site's in this forum i guess i get 35,000 pageviews a day and like 2,500 visitors a day my site is really popular and me and my friend that gets the same visitors share a picture gallery that's why the pageviews are so high and it use's up 1.5gbs of bandwidth a day but my friend is my host he got it covered and my other friend host my domain and is moving us to a 100 dollar a month dedicated server well my site has full media downloads and online games it's really huge actually fun for hours I need to make it bigger though by adding in a huge music section which i will probably just use some mp3 storage place because no place could hold the amount of mp3's i have and retain a good bandwidth except a free place anyway's peace i have one of the most popular site's on this forum and i am out.

Back