• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You'll ---- Bricks, eh?

foo2thabar

NLC
So I was going to reply to this post of Blank Verse's with a 4chan meme "When You See It, You'll ---- Bricks" image.

So off to Google image search I went. "you'll ---- bricks". I see this one, and navigate to it to copy the location.

Seriously. When you see it, you'll ---- bricks. I'm never leaving my second-floor window uncovered again.

72v02aa.jpg

Quick story:

I was called into do audio for a fashion show at a local shopping centre (americans: "mall")

I was told I was just operating - and there was no setup involved. There was. I setup the desk and there was no power.. minutes before showtime. So I went back into the room with all the amp's and 3 phase. Sure enough .. the room was now full of 15 naked women. Model Women.

I did the only thing I could - told everyone "It's ok. I'm gay"

Fun times.

4fws.

Ben, I just HATE it when that happens. All I want to do is take a shower, and there's an infestation of hot naked -----es in the tub. What the hell?

Blank Verse said:
Ben, I just HATE it when that happens. All I want to do is take a shower, and there's an infestation of hot naked -----es in the tub. What the hell?
It happens to me all the time too. That's why I bring a hose with me whenever I go :p

Back