• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You Joined FWS Becuase...

Why did you join?

• Offering Services

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Looking for Reviews

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Can't Recall

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other - Will disclose below

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

LSComputers

NLC
Just an offtopic from another thread.. Why did you join FWS?

Personally I had joined after looking for a review host.

To learn and see what other people were offering and to offer my services as well So I chose other since I couldnt select but one item

I joined FWS because I enjoyed the community (This was before vBulletin!). In fact, I've met many good friends (some who I still talk to this very day!) on this forum.

I don't see a "joined thinking I'd make thousands being a reseller host, which never worked out. Left for 8 months, came back as a jerk then evolved into the sexy beast you now know today." option.

to get free hosting, to learn something new (i learned a lot from here), and the community itself is also very nice and also helpful.

I joined because I was looking for reviews of Xoom.com and crosswinds (yes , those were prior to 1999). :)

I don't see a "joined thinking I'd make thousands being a reseller host, which never worked out. Left for 8 months, came back as a jerk then evolved into the sexy beast you now know today." option.

actually its a hidden option for me and me alone :evilb:

wow. i think i found this place in 1997. ten years ago. fresh out of school, with no job, looking to make money off the net by hosting webpages on free hosts.

and damn, i'm old now. time flies...

Back