• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

---- you Hackers

Stanley08

ok i am pissed now and from today i announce that 250mb.us is closed sorry , but some ------- keeps trying to hack :cry2:

lol... dont give up, give them war... there's always somebody who'll want to try and do something bad .__.

Er, if it's closed what's the problem - sad hackers can't do live sites?

UnionDance, your advert in your sig would now in combination with this post make me not hire you for anything.

Oh by the way what are they doing Stan?

Probably probing his site and using the unlocked installer if I had to guess.

(He said it was under construction and chances are he isn't using a custom made script)

That message before hand was pretty much a red flag mate, always password protect your directories at least to throw a brick at them.

Er, if it's closed what's the problem - sad hackers can't do live sites?

UnionDance, your advert in your sig would now in combination with this post make me not hire you for anything.

Oh by the way what are they doing Stan?

Uhm... would you believe me if i told you that i don't know what you're talking about? I only said that he give them war (Do more security, firewall, security experts, ip banning and such) :confused4

...(Do more security, firewall, security experts, ip banning and such) :confused4

More security = such as what? :D
Firewall = sometimes (almost usually) the problem is from the script :)
IP Banning = won't work with dynamic IP (and they might be using proxy anyway) :(

Btw, what kind of attack did they do to you?

I don't know, i'm really not an expert on that area, it was a suggestion ¬¬

What i'm asking is how is that related to my signature related to "not want to hire me" o_O

They got through my server through ssh , according to my friend Demetris , (old xsishost) there is a exploit that people can use on root ssh , thats what they used which mainly meaning they changed all my passes , which ive now got back into but , i am not sure if i would like to open it again , unless anyone would like to work along side me and ill try again , who would be sad enough to hack a free service , if its good?? some sad ---- alright , i really wanted to help people make a diffrence and get some good hosting and you have so ----tard come ---- it all up for you :(

Just wanted to say watch your language! Keep it professional. Yes you're peeved, no need to swear every 2 seconds. God, KIDS these days...

Man that really sucks, Well i'm not as mad now that i know the story but its still a little aggravating.

Was your friend talking about the vmsplice exploit? If so, you should have taken appropriate measures when it was made public to secure your server.

"screw" you too, I mean... HI!
Also yea.. there was a exploit, about 3 weeks ago, get with teh timez, you should of allready knew about it and patched it IMO

Last edited:
You patch any exploits and don't complain later if you haven't!

No point in comming in after the fact and saying I got hacked - oh and somebody told me it could be done, but me I did sqat to do anything about it. It sucks as I was going to host you all.

Hosting on insecure, and not well secured to start with, services is hardly grounds for you to feel hurt, but it is for any clients.

Extract for UnionDance
I'm Now avaible for hire
Forum posting, vB + IPB + SMF help and mod installation, support staff (level 1), spanish<->english translations, forum administration, and more =)
forum modding, support, admin and you don't know that after the fact is too late - do more... UM! right, more than what?

Well, don't take this the wrong way, but i'm not english native (logic), so i don't understand with inderects =)

Back