• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

you.cf.cf

no ads, eh?

How can you offer Free URL Forwarding when others charge for this service?
We can offer this service by placing banners in a frame when displaying your site. This also allows the banner to display your .CF domain name as the site being browsed.

Originally posted by keith
no ads, eh?

That's only when you use their url forwading if you change the namservers i.e. use actual domain hosting then no ads. BTW i didn't find anything that says they register free .com.cf etc

Yes its "Get Immediately for life:
the best e-mail name and web address"

Oops sorry, you can't get com.cf, net.cf or org.cf

cf is Central African Republic

check one of mine out if you like

http://aemu.cf.cf

Originally posted by lastactionhero

That's only when you use their url forwading if you change the namservers i.e. use actual domain hosting then no ads. BTW i didn't find anything that says they register free .com.cf etc

there's no place to specify nameservers, is there?

Last edited:
hmm guess they've changed a "few" things sence the last time I registered. It was ad-free.

As I said my "domain" have been up sence 2000-11-22 without any ads

i'm still trying to locate where you specify nameservers, like someone mentioned above. i don't believe it exists.

Having just been burned by NameZero, this one looks like too close a clone. I'll stick to .com.kg's for my free domains.

:)

It looks interesting.... however, I will not register any "domain" there. Quite a nice affilate program they have btw: $0.10 for each new user of a free service like that....

While I was at it, I checked up www.nic.cf (the place to register real .cf domains). Compair the two sites.... LOL ^_^
Btw: obviously they havn´t sold very many .cf domains, I tried a few two-letter domain at their whois, and not all were registered! :)

Back