• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

'You are annoying'

Really, in my opinion, the reputation is an interesting way to give others credits, but at the same time, it is also a lame system when lame peeps got nothing to do than this:

hmm lest se if i can make someone red (hate your sig)

Really shows how old of mental age you are...

I like your quote, so I gave you positive rep.

I like your quote, so I gave you positive rep.

Thanks!

I just can't believe how low some people could go nowadays. Neg rep someone just to see if you could do it (besides the fact he hates my quote)???
icon9.gif

I totally agree AJ I recieved a neg rep and all it said was "indeed" lol its ok as you stated some people just do it just because they can, i only utilize it when i agree with a person and feel they should be rewarded for their post or when someone is just being outrageous in their actions then i will neg rep someone, but i always leave my name to let them know it was me that did it.

Myself, I only do positive rep. I don't have the heart to neg rep someone. But I only do it when I agree with someone and that his sayings are relevant. Otherwise, I don't do it often either.

Back