• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You’re Choice about Perfumes Brands!!

nurit

Respected All Member,

Use different types of Perfumes are also one of mine hobby, till today used lots of Perfumes Brands. But mostly liked Wild Stone.

What about you??

--- Nurit

Ultraviolet by paco rabbana (spelling?) is currently my favorite aftershave, along with Calvin Klein Crave.
I first read about this years ago in Maxim mag, smells amazing, and 212 by Carolina Herrera (The early early one from 1999), to find the original 212 from 99 is hard, I haven't found the exact one to date, I've been searching for awhile! :p You can find the blue-silverish one in loads of stores, but it defiantly doesn't smell the same.

Joop! is a all time fav, and I bought a bottle of Davidoff's Coolwater because it was only £20, smells great too, another fav.

I first read about this years ago in Maxim mag, smells amazing, and 212 by Carolina Herrera (The early early one from 1999), to find the original 212 from 99 is hard, I haven't found the exact one to date, I've been searching for awhile! :p You can find the blue-silverish one in loads of stores, but it defiantly doesn't smell the same.

Joop! is a all time fav, and I bought a bottle of Davidoff's Coolwater because it was only £20, smells great too, another fav.

Your right it doesn't smell as good as it did, more chemically now..

Joop Jump I assume?, absolutely amazing aftershave!

Coolwater aswell really nice for the price.

Back