• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YotokyoX Hosting

ChocoboCrosser

.::Offer::.
Free 200mb, unmetered for the time being (normally 2gb) bandwidth, 2 mysql db's, 5 ftp accounts.
Windows Server

.::Ways to help you get accepted::.
Have a site already up and have it look good.
I mostly want to host game sites or unique sites. Things I don't see very often.
I won't host phpnuke sites, photography, or graphic intensive sites at the moment.
Have a reason. I will most likely accept you if you have a good valid reason. Not just I need a MySQL db. That won't do. You must need it.
No MP3's 'less its your own band or you have the copyright owners permission. They must send me an email saying you explicitly have their permission to the files.
Also if you aren't gonna use the full 200mb then tell me how much you think your going to use. The less you use the better for me :D
SNES or older machine ROMs are allowed. Anything newer will be deleted off of the servers without warning. After I delete more then one of these files your account will be terminated.

.::Form::.
If youre having trouble with what to send use this:
Username:
Password:
Sitename:
Additional Information:
Contact Info:
Reason:
Current Site (if any):
Additional FTPs:
Username(1):
Password(1):
Space(you think your going to use):200-50mb
etc.
Thats the form you can use. Just to make it easier.
Also you must include ALL information in this with the exception of additonal information.

Last edited:
I'm now limiting the hosting to 2 new sites a week. I've received 40 something applications... if you want it send it. Having a site helps. I don't feel like hosting a thousand sites that won't do anything or go anywhere. No offense.

Yes I noticed you sent two. Please don't send more then one. If I see another one before I can reply/make your account then i'll delete both and not think twice about it. Also because of the large amount of applications i've gotten i'm being stricter on my acceptances. It'll really help you if you have a site already so i'm not hosting nothing etc. Anywho look at the top in like 15 minutes.

Ups, sorry I did't know I wrote two maila. I'm sorry about that.

Is that mean you deleted my applications??

Last edited:
No I allowed yours because I like W3 XD
Also the site was ok and you didn't know so I didn't a person send 5 applications tho...
I mean come on! I deleted them all w/o replying.

I already sent you a reply email PITI. I set up like 10 accounts in one day and made sure I sent'em all
OH WAIT! Your site was teh w3service one.
It wouldn't let me reply XD I'll send you a pm with the email in it. Sorry bout that.

Back