• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yearly paid

roshen

Does anyone know any site that can provide me with these item and only pay yearly (under $$$10). ALso i don't own a dominame, so with a domin name,
Cpanel, php, mysql (unlimited if it possible), FTP.

What space/bandwidth do you need? I would raise your budget considerably as you won't get anything for your needs at that price, let alone a domain is AT LEAST 6 dollars if not more.

The cost for an account that you need is just too little. I could host you for $18 per year but thats cheapest I am able to go, not including a domain but subdomain would be availible.

If you register your own domain, we can offer you hosting for $10.00 a year

Level c1
1GB Disk Storage
5GB Monthly Bandwidth
cPanel 11 Control panel
Unlimited Features
Anonymous Name Server
RV SKIN/FANTASICO
UPTIME STATS
$10.00/Year

Last edited:
For $10 a year I can offer:

50mb space, 500mb bandwidth, unlimited mysql etc, mysql limit is included in the 50mb space.

No domain, but i can get you a subdomain (yourname.yipo.org).

Free hosting may be the way to go though...

rroshen, anyone can give that type of URL to you, especially if they have cPanel.

But, since you are still looking for hosting, I can offer you the following package for $5 a year, its actually one of my free hosting packages.
Or, if you'd like to register a domain, it'll be about $10/year.

Expert
Disk Space: 500MB
Bandwidth: 5120MB (5GB)
Features: 10
Cost: $5/year
Activation: Request
Other Free Plans

Any questions? Contact us at contact@glacierhosting.net

EmpireSP.com can offer to you
Custom Plan
500MB Real Space
3GB transfer
cPanel 11 with rvskin and rvsite builder (the best easy way to creat websites!) and fantastico
Unlimited mysql databases, mails accounts
98.9% uptime and best msn/tickets support
You will got like www.yoursite.empiresp.com or for example: 111.111.111/~yourusername
Get this today just for 8$ /year
Paypal accepted
If you like this custom plan just pm me

I doubt it! The domain itself costs about $8, so that leaves $2 to pay for 1 yr of hosting. I would be leary of anyone that can offer this!

We can offer you a free subdomain if you want. We have MANY domains to choose from. If you want more info on our packages please visit our website. We have packages with 3gb disc space and 50gb bandwidth for only $3 a month with the first month FREE!

Last edited:
12$/Year ($1/Month)@axspace.com.

● cPanel 11 Control Panel
● 30 GB file transfer/month
● 1 GB disk space
● Perl/PHP/CGI
● MySQL Database
● FrontPage Ext.
● Customize Your plan New!

Back