• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeah! No!

man i almost had it
plz help me with this one last error i am getting

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /web/sites/316/alexonline/www.alexonline.f2s.com/MessageBoard/global.php3 on line 62

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /web/sites/316/alexonline/www.alexonline.f2s.com/MessageBoard/index.php3 on line 30

PLZ RESPOND By 9:00 TONIGHT

k

<--------Im a full fledged member now (bow to me)

Dont know a thing about those errors. by 9:00 on mon night the 13 of november? in what timezone? the messageboard time? if i lived in britain it would be midnight right now.

hehehe

cheers

if you have ICQ I could help you faster but anyway. post some of the code around the errors that might help. if you want e-mail me the scripts and I could take a look at them too.

add a ';' to the end of that line..

if you don't have the newest version of vbulletin there is a bug.. they somehow left out a semi colon on that line.. (line 62 of global.php3)

Back