• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YAY my first post--check out what i offer!

thelostone

Free account!!! NO ADS!
50M Disk Space
1G/mo Data transfer
Ensim Control Panel 3.1
FrontPage Server Extensions
FTP access + File Manager
POP3, SMTP and Webmail Access
5 email/subuser accounts
Auto-Responder/Email Forward
Web Traffic Statistics
Password-protected Directories
Basic Scripting (PHP4, SSI)
1 MySQL + PhpMyAdmin

and standard only $2.5/mo!
ideal for hosting php boards
500M Disk space
15G/mo Data Transfer
Ensim Control Panel 3.1
FrontPage Server Extensions
FTP access + File Manager
POP3, SMTP and Webmail Access
50 email/subuser accounts
Auto-Responder/Email Forward
Web Traffic Statistics
Password-protected Directories
Basic Scripting (PHP4, SSI)
5 MySQL Databases + PhpMyAdmin

Any comment? Tell me what you think!
Alan

Last edited:
im not too sure about the file size limit but im guessing none? :confused:

anyways they only host domains. pretty good offer i should say.

awesome offer! but what do I do, if my site produces more traffic at the freewebhosting - not talking about 50gig transfer, but maybe 5 or so.. ? (i hope not pay :D )

well, i didnt set a hard limit on file sizes, but i will make sure no one is using their account to store large files for download...Say, if your site looks pretty nice to me and there is a 10M zip in your folder, i would leave it, as long as it is not illegal warez etc. However, if your html folder is full of 1M files(50 of them:D) they are definitely deleted together with your account ...
Hope this answers your question, conkermaniac :)

and to MaXAngel, 5 gigs more?? lol, nah, but i would not mind 10gigs more if u take the standard one :D

my question was, what would happen and not if you allow it or not :D

i mean i am not hosting really files with my site.. but just wondering..

Shebion, i would say the speed is quite good, better listen to what others say or test it out yourself though. As for the reliability, i do my best to maintain the highest level to stability, but only time can prove it...:)

then MaxAngel again:D, when you hit the limit, your account would be suspended immediately, then have 4 options:
1. leave the site down until the start of next month
2. cancel your account and move somewhere else
3. pay for extra bindwidth
4. upgrade to standard account:D

What about emulation websites? I'm starting one and i need a good host. They are mostly under 1meg each, and there aren't 50 of them :D
more like 15-20? And i'll have a few different pages. whadda ya say about that?

Originally posted by DesertWolf
Ack! Never mind. I don't have a domain name. You really should allow a subdomain, or whatever.

That's the point...They don't want everyone signing up, and certainly not people who are definitely not going to be using their paid hosting.

hmm, a good point i have to admit :D the requirement for a domain is the best way i can think of to prevent account abuse. If i allow subdomains, then people can actually sign up for as many as they want, for what?- warez, mp3s, or probably sendin spam messages...the worst part is, if i delete one subdomain they can create another one...so Sorry, DesertWolf...

Yes. is it unacceptable?:confused: domain hosting should be nice offer for people actually wanna build a site of their own, comparing to a silly subdomain like xxx.e-rice.net, or even e-rice.net/~site... and there is no annoying ads of any kind, all i require is a 3-word textlink...

btw, would you do me a favor conkermaniac? dont advertise my free offer in China or at least make it clear...i dont mean anything against Chinese people, i do love your rice!:D but some of them just spam me constantly with fake info intending to obtain free accounts. lol, anyways, i dont wanna block ip ranges, or filter all 163, 263, 963 etc..(does 63 combination have special meaning in China? )emails, this will simply affect too many innocent people.

Back