• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

>> yalook.org freehosting reopen <<

Hehe...I know some hosts that claim "no banner ad" and they don't put any advertisements at all. They probably would have gotten more customers for putting "no ads at all" on their main page instead. :)

Yalook.org offered a lot the first time around, and it looks like it's still offering a lot. I'm not sure why they went down the last time, but it's possible because it was due to abuse. With those kinds of features, they should expect a considerable amount of abuse and even hacking attempts.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Well, you can do some interesting things with PHP even without MySQL. :)

Too true. I'm doing some wild stuff right now. The nice thing is I don't have to find a lame host with a misconfiged mySQL db to host a dumb lonely bulletin board...all the rage now.
:cool:

Originally posted by Belgiumdude
hmm no mysql?Then why offer php?

because ur too stupid to figure out that php doesn't REQUIRE mysql - and most of you people install message boards that don't have any visitors so they're just a waste of space :rolleyes:

it looks good - but i can't read it!! :angry2:

Back