• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YAHR (Yet Another Hosting Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foo2thabar

NLC
Well, guys, looks like I'm in the market for web hosting again. I currently have two web hosts in my arsenal, one of which I already use for a personal site, but I figured I'd ask around anyways.

I'm going to be putting up two web sites:

1) A photograph documentation web site. Not necessarily artsy photographs, but documentation of what I call "urban decay" which includes old warehouses and graffiti. I've been doing this for a long time and consider it "remembering history", especially in the era of widespread gentrification present in Atlanta. I won't be keeping high-resolution photos on the web site, the max file size of any individual picture will be about 100KB and I will most definitely be using thumbnails to deduce the strain on the server.

2) Someone I know wishes to begin selling pralines over the internet. They will be using a separate service for payment processing and all that jazz, so it won't be very resource-intensive. Web site 1, mine, is what I need the specs for.

Now here's the juicy bits:
1GB of space
5GB of bandwidth (I'll also need room for plan upgrades in case one day I exceed this, but I'm not expecting to use nearly that in the very beginning)
Hosted on a Linux or BSD server (Absolutely no Windows servers, period)
MySQL
PHP
FTP Access (but that's really a given ... )
Domain-related email accounts
Let me screw arround with .htaccess files, pretty puh-leezzz!
Let me host 2 domain names on the account.

Now here's the limiting factors:
The host must have been established more than 2 years ago and been completely stable since. Also, I'm willing to pay more if you have some awesome customer service. Now, I realize that anybody can say "we have awesome customer service", so if some non-host members want to recommend the hosts they use, then by all means, go ahead.

Last edited:
Hello Ben,
We At ZaxiHosting,Offer Quality Hosting,In The Lowest Prices.
You can search for our reputation and User's reviews to forums(dp,wht,etc) and with google,you will find more reviews:)
Based on this,we can have a trial account for 1-2 days just to test us
We Offer Shared & Reseller Hosting From April 2007 and From December Dedicated Servers(Our Last Sale At WHT Goes up to 6 pages)
Let Me Offer You:
--
Hosting Solution #1
--
30 GB Bandwidth
4GB Disk Space

Unlimited SubDomains
Unlimited Emails Accounts
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Domains
MySQL(Unlimited)
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Free Setup
Price : 6.99$/Month
Order Here!

Should you have any questions,do not hesitate to contact us 24/7 via email at sales [@] zaxihosting.com or Livechat or pm here:)

Kindest Regards And good luck with your search:wave:

Ben, i can give you 3GB space with 10GB BW and anything else you need for $3.99/month, or $47.88/year. i prefer year contracts, but, can do monthly if you prefer. PM me or, you can also reach me on msn or gtalk.

HostQuack Standard Plan

Hello Ben, we can offer you a great package. You will be hosted on a Intel Xeon 3050 2 x 2.13GHz with 100mbit port which are reliable and powerful.

**Holiday Sale 1 Month Free!**
Coupon Code: Refugee
Expires January 13, 2008

Standard Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 5 GB
» Bandwidth: 50 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $4.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now

Sorry Ben, I did not read the limiting factor part. We are a new host and if you don't want to try us then please ignore this post as I can't delete it only the moderator can.

Last edited:
Hello Ben,

Galaxy Hosts was established in February 2005, which means we are coming up to 3 years of service very soon. Our uptime for the last 2 years can be seen here: http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/GalaxyHosts.html

Shared Hosting - WH1
700 MB (FREE UPGRADE: 1024 MB)
5 GB Bandwidth
5 Domains
Linux (CentOS) Based

More information on this plan can be seen by clicking here. But everything meets the required specifications of your request.

The price for this plan is $1.99/month, please contact us for yearly prices. You can order this plan by clicking here. Once ordered, please PM me, or submit a support ticket under your account and we will upgrade you to 1024 MB from 700 MB.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

Hostevery.com can offer you :

Level 1 - Reseller
# 10GIG Webspace
# 100GIG Bandwidth
# Unlimited Domains
# Unlimited Features
# Custom Name Server (NS1.Yourdomain.com)
# cPanel 11 / RV SKIN / Fantasico
Uptime Stats
$6.99 / Month

You will be able to host as many domains needed, if you have any questions please email sales(at)hostevery.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back