• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo & Messenger - compatible?

NFTNet.com

Does any1 kno wether I can talk 2 some1 who has Yahoo! Messenger, if I have MSN messenger? Or do we have 2 dowload the same program?:D :nervous: :fork: :cow: :cow:

You will need to download Yahoo Messenger or your friend needs to download MSN :classic2:

A friend had told me that he was talking from msnm to a yahoo guy. So I think that it can be done...but how? My friend is a reliable guy...well...not exactly...:D

Well if you clicked on the link you'd probably know, but anyway:

Trillian is a chat program similar to MSN and Yahoo Messenger. The only difference is, you can be logged onto the following messengers all at once with having just one progam (Trillian) running:

• MSN
  • Yahoo
  • IRC

BUT, one would also have download all those programs first, right? Or are they *in* trillion?
Does any1 kno wether I can talk 2 some1 who has Yahoo! Messenger, if I have MSN messenger? Or do we have 2 dowload the same program?

you do NOT need the programs to use it. The information to log on those services is stored in the program. All you need is trillian.

Trillian rocks.

"..CNET recommends: Trillian.
Never heard of Trillian? Consider this your wake-up call. This IM is truly impressive. It lets you stay in touch with all of your AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ buddies without having to load each program separately. Imagine never having to bring up MSN to chat with that lone buddy who refuses to convert to AIM and think of the precious RAM you'll save. Plus, unlike AIM, Trillian is easy to customize: just download a few colorful and useful skins. So, go on. Download Trillian and tell all your friends to get with the program.."

http://www.cnet.com/software/0-5566362-8-8481018-1.html

http://www.trillian.cc

Originally posted by Jan
BUT, one would also have download all those programs first, right? Or are they *in* trillion?

Nah, Trillian connects to their servers or something like that. You don't need any other program but Trillian :D.

But I don't use it.

Back