• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo giving 100MB space, revolution of GMail

success

Hahahaha,
yahoo now giving 100MB free mail storage space,

even though Gmail not started, it has made a big revolution in the world.
already i heared msn giving 25mb, now yahoo giving 100MB space with many new features,
i think every company giving more and more space and facilities to stand in market :p

aki said:
not yet..........i can see only 6mb in the mailbox :shame:

nop, i got mine .. .
hehehe

Notice: Change of service to your Yahoo! Mail account

Dear Yahoo! Mail User,

Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail. It's our goal to offer you an email experience that makes it easy and enjoyable to stay in touch. Periodically, we make service changes to enhance that experience for our users. As of June 15, 2004, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
Increased storage capacity – from your current level to 100MB
Increase in total message size to 10MB
A streamlined interface that's even easier to use
You will continue to access your Yahoo! Mail account as usual. No further action is required, and there will be no interruption of your service.

We hope you enjoy the new features and benefits. If you have any questions, please visit our Help page. Thanks again for using Yahoo! Mail.

Sincerely,
The Yahoo! Mail Team

For me it says that only after june 16.
I think you have to activate it somehow. Or its when you log in that you receive the email from them.

You don't have to do shit you just get it. IMO they give it to ppl who are using their space for real. I don't think I will ever reach 100mb in my lifetime of using Yahoo! anyways I just found out that it changed and I was gona come and tell everyone in FWS but "Success" beat me to it :biggrin2: I knew I could neva succeed. Damn failure

It seems like everyone wants more space when in the end they won't need it. They will use max of 6 mb. Everyone has to consider if they want a faster and more reliable email that space they will never use. 2 more years and 1 GB won't seem anything. Then it will be unlimited. It will keep rising as there is more competition.

eh, i thought i'm the only one found out the 100mb on yahoo! mail feature. hehe...

btw, i still consider whether gmail may provide 1gb for public. can't you imagine that more than 1mil ppl apply for gmail, and they should have to upgrade new server space.

yahoo! mail added useful feature too. have you ever look through the address book autocomplete (sort of that). it's awesome!

velton:
hey i couldn't get gmail! i have applied it and still not respond yet. is there any way to get one for free?! =)

I've also gotten my 100 mb mail upgrade. Not only did they expand that, but they also gave the *mail pages* a different style design as well.

DANG! THAT IS GOOD SPACE! Mine has upgraded but you see i dont even need this space! I mean text email has like almost now file size. What is the point? B/C i dont recieve many attachments

No....... You couldnt be more wrong. DSL is a internet connection. It doesnt offer you Yahoo email. My specific DSL connection is provided by the company Yahoo which is why they offer me 2 gigabytes of yahoo email for free

Kaliboy is right DSL is an internet connection like a dialup and T1 connections. SBCYahoo! is a dsl connection provided by yahoo simillar to a dialup by MSN and a cable connection by Road Runner.

G-Mail dosen't sound very private, google spiders have to crawl through it to "let you search your mail"

Back