• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YaFreeHost :: P2H Made Easy

Logan1999

YaFreeHost
At YaFreeHost we make P2H easy, to get an account you make a required 1 time post count, and then you can request an account on 1 of our 3 servers. All are fast and reliable! We have cron jobs, mysql, softaculous, php, frontpage extentions, and more! Because as we say at YaFreeHost, we make P2H easy! :)

Packages:​

Small Package

Space: 512 MB (0.5 GB)
Bandwidth: 5120 MB (5 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 10 of each

For a 1 time post requirement of 10 posts!

Medium Package

Space: 3072 MB (3 GB)
Bandwidth: 10240 MB (10 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 25 of each

For a 1 time post requirement of 30 posts!

Large Package

Space: 5120 MB (5 GB)
Bandwidth: 25600 MB (25 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 50

For a 1 time post requirement of 50 posts!

MEGA Package

Space: 10240 MB (10 GB)
Bandwidth: 51200 MB (50 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 100 of each

For a 1 time post requirement of 100 posts!

--------------------------------------------------
We are also hiring! We would like 1 forum moderator that will keep spammers/abusers out so we can stay fast and reliable. In return, you get our mega package for no posts at all! And you can choose any of our 3 servers! If interested, pm me. ENJOY! :classic2:

Where are those servers located? And why do you let people those between 3 servers?
Are you going to place paid and free costumers on the same servers? Because that will bring your paid sites some security risks.

We don't offer paid, but if we do, we will move all free to other servers and then give the paid users our best possible. :) And I let people choose servers so they have freedom to move! If they would like 1 month they can be in Germany, the next USA, the next Singapore. Although I only allow moving either every few months or if necessary.

Server 1 is currently in Germany, but will be in the USA shortly
Server 2 is in Singapore
Server 3 is currently in the USA on a softlayer server.

Not sure who these "servers" are Logan, but if you're a "reseller wrapper" on top of them, you need to keep tight stats on them. A couple other hosts were doing that and then one particular server at a time started to go south, but all the clients see is *their site* is tanking.

For example if your Singapore server goes down, "you" as a host may still be around, but those clients will just see outages.

Well, if there are any outages I email all clients on that server about it, and if we continue having issues, and they have a backup, we will move them to another server if they would like.

Back