• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YaFreeHost - Hosters Who Care

Logan1999

Are you looking for web hosting? Well, you've come to the right place! Check out YaFreeHost! A free 1 TIME post to host site. You simply make the required posts, request, and within hours you'll have your hosting account! Couldn't be any simpler!

Our packages are currently the following:

Small Package

Space: 512 MB (0.5 GB)
Bandwidth: 5120 MB (5 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 10 of each

For a 1 time post requirement of 10 posts!

Medium Package

Space: 3072 MB (3 GB)
Bandwidth: 10240 MB (10 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 25 of each

For a 1 time post requirement of 30 posts!

Large Package

Space: 5120 MB (5 GB)
Bandwidth: 25600 MB (25 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 50

For a 1 time post requirement of 50 posts!

MEGA Package

Space: 10240 MB (10 GB)
Bandwidth: 51200 MB (50 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 100 of each

For a 1 time post requirement of 100 posts!

SO TRY US OUT TODAY! You won't be sorry! :D:evilb:

How many hosts do you market for? Your sig still says flyhosts.net.

However I like the "1 time only" variant of post to host.

aww, shame on the moderator's mess who deleted my post, i was just getin started :(

anyways, looks like a nice host logan, i'd register and setup a host plan, but i plan to restore the clan filemanager with my site
tho, and i dont wanna break the tos :eek:

How much space would it use? I think I can allow that, as long as it isn't too resource intensive and legal.

EDIT: Yeah, that should be fine. Feel free to sign up and start posting, once you meet the requirement, request. But remember to keep everything legal. :)

Last edited:
the script itself would take around 1-3 mb space and very little memory usage, the maps are the biggest thing, normally around 20-35 mb, sometimes 50 or higher depending on the quality the mapper puts in his work. dont worry, it will be legal, we dont host hacks, warez, and mudduck battlescripts ;) we are a gaming clan :)

Ok, no problem. Just sign up on the forums, choose a package, post, and request. :) Ad free, unless you'd like to help us out with a link back. :D

Hello, Logan,

The one-time post requirement idea is very original and interesting, nice one :) However, some people might be concerned over this. For example, if I were the client, I would be thinking: OK, since it's a one-time thing and they do not depend on me posting regularly...why do they care if they keep my account active? You also do not seem to mention how long the offer is valid for. Do the accounts get terminated two weeks after they've started? I would imagine that you'd have to start killing off accounts to make room, instead of keeping those MEGA resources locked up.

Well, if there is inactivity for more than 3 months (0 visits) I will backup their account, email it to them, and terminate their account. But if the site is active (a few visits a month) there account is completely safe unless they break our terms of service.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Funny question here - are you the owner or the manager of YaFreeHost? I checked back - you were looking for a host to place pagepaster on a couple weeks ago. P.s. anyone know how he has a sig with his host here and his old posts requesting pagepaster don't?

-----------
Hello FWS, I need hosting for a small project of mine called "PagePaster" a script that allows a user to enter in html code or plain text and then instantly have their page hosted. I would be hosting the scripts main site and a copy of the script for use. I will make sure to keep everything clean. I only require the following:

Space: at least 50 MB of space
Bandwidth: 3GB (just to be safe)
MySQL: 0
Emails: 1
Addon/Parked Domains: 3

I hope someone can host me, I don't care about the control panel, all I need is something reliable, I don't want constant downtime. Thank you. :)

---------------

Back