• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YaBB or phpBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meg you have to wait a day or two for your ISP to update your DNS records. Be patient :)

Hi Jan

Well lol, I managed to upload my index.html but if you want to have a look, it didnt upload my gifs

Meg

All files associated with your site have to be uploaded, so html, graphics and anything else. Email me if you have any more questions :classic2:

Well I wouldn't exactly say individually... most ftp clients are drag and drop so you could just select all of the ocntents of a folder and upload it that way.

Thanks Bruce, we sorted this out via email, she was using the host's FTP and has successfully uploaded all her files. Her next lesson is using alternative FTP programs :biggrin2: Right Meg? :p

Hi Jan

I think I told you that I am using Adobe Pagemill and it comes with a built in ftp. However, I have downloaded Cuteftp and WS_FTP

I found in the past (when i had a small site on geocities) that PageMIll was adequate. I have forgotten now tho what to put in in upload box lol. It is years since i used it.

Thank You Bruce for your post also.

I am getting there slowly lol

You guys are just great!!!!

Meg

I see MegUK is still plugging away! Keep at it, soon (really) you'll be set and glad you stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back