• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Y-Host Giveaway

TehGuy said:
Oh well. I still met a few people on there with whom I am still in contact with. :) I had my site backed up, too, but I'm probably a lot more fortunate than most...

I didnt get a chance to get my stuff backed up -_- had 250-350 posts too. What can you say? You win some, you lose some, and you uhhh hate some =P (wheelsie!) :p

timpac said:
Hey man, it was FREE.

You should realize that people there wasted a lot of time just posting to get the hosting. Time is money. They worked for the hosting yet they were taken away. So it's not free at all. TIME IS MONEY. THAT TIME COULD HAVE SPENT WORKING YOU KNOW. You don't understand this at all because you don't have a job and have nothing to do in the summer. If so, then fine.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean that we didn't just stop posting there. We kept posting a lot to help support Y-Host and help out the members there.

Heck...I was a moderator there. I had something like 250 posts and I spent tons of time moderating the forums. I wrote several tutorials for several members there. I helped Wheels out as much as I possibly could.

I put a lot of time into it all.

TehGuy said:
That doesn't mean that we didn't just stop posting there. We kept posting a lot to help support Y-Host and help out the members there.

Exactly, I thought it was incredibly rude to stop at just 35, 100 or 200 and I kept on posting there (I think it stopped at 305) although I was well over the 200 quota. Meh, no use crying over spilt milk, we're not gonna get back the time =(

Back