• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XPera hosting?

Been around for 2 months. Nice whois:
Registrant:
AnimElectronics
Don't worry
Somewheresville, SW 66666
US
1-(800)-784-7565

Domain Name: XPERA.COM

Adminstrative Contact:
Electronics, Anime intensive_fizz@hotmail.com
Don't worry
US
1-(800)-784-7565

Technical Contact:
Electronics, Anime intensive_fizz@hotmail.com
Don't worry
US
1-(800)-784-7565

Record last updated 07-17-2002 07:11:18 AM
Record expires on 05-12-2003
Record created on 05-12-2002

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.XPERA.COM 216.127.64.54
NS2.XPERA.COM 216.127.65.112

Registrant:
AnimElectronics
Don't worry

I would say forget it 9Teen90Nine. Where did you find that host? :eek:

Originally posted by invisionz
Whats wrong with "been around for 2 months"?

I don't think that he was implying anything bad about the time in business, more their whois result:

Registrant:
AnimElectronics
Don't worry

It's possible I suppose, there are all kinds of strange place names, but I bet everyone is laid back and relaxed in the good old town "Don't worry" ;)

invisionz, was just posting info as it was asked for. As the whois looked dodgy, I thought I'd post it.

No need to get your knickers in a twist. Don't know what your reply to me in the hoston!e thread meant either as Jan closed it.

Chill out, brother. :)

lol, the reply in the -------- thread, "lol" was referring to your -------- statement, i posted a url regarding -------- on Webhostingtalk.

:)

By the way, your slogan is a bit dodgy "Invision your dreams". The correct English is "Envision". Knowing that, I think you have made a bad choice there unless you are trying to mimmick Invisionboard. :confused:

Not trying to be a wise guy or anything but thought you should be aware.

I stand very corrected. :D Actually didn't realise it was a word, very weird. Guess I spent to long in Japan and forgot the lingo. Anyhow, MS Word didn't like it. Didn't think to check a dictionary. Apologies. Saying that, it's a sweet name.

One thing, though. On your site in the network section:
Our network currently takes advantage of high speed point to point connections with WorldCom and Savvis, two of the industries most robust internet service providers
Um??? I would revise that for sure. Love the flash header, btw, :)

Last edited:
Worldcom isn't going no where ;)

Lets not get into this discussion i've already done that at WHT :)

Where did you stay in Japan? I'm a big fan of japanese J-League, my favourite team is Jef United.

Hehehehe, it was fun though. :D

By the way:
This insures that networking and customer equippment can operate flawlessly.
Who is doing the insuring. (ensuring ;)) Hehehe, I must stop now.

Back