• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xfree Is Still Down

I was just going to say did your new host die already?

Server changes and repairs always take longer than expected, there's usually complications in the process.

Hopefully they come back up soon.

Sorry guys, its kinda hard changing servers, plus we added a new domain, and also, we're adjusting some settings on the new cluster, so it should be back up soon, we're doing the best we can. I'm not even sleeping nowadays. Well, at least 3 hours of sleep anyway.

I would agree with Francis, there are several factor that can prolong the server migration, there have been cases of account transfers took over 2 days to finish.

Hope you guys are back soon :)

404'd.

Seems like more complications.

It does take time to move servers, especially when things aren't going smoothly.

This host is still down anybody know what is up?? If this host is not back up in 18 to 24 hrs this host is no more & I will have to look for another host 2nd time in less than a week. I am still hopeing they come back in a few hrs it is hard to get my forum goin when hosts fold all the time.

If I have to find another free host I will try one more host if that host goes down soon I am done & my forum will be dead for ever

Host is back up but the new datacenter does not allow free or sub domains so all accounts were deleted I am leaving this host

Back