• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xer Reseller Hosting

drinarol

I was wondering if anyone has ever used their reseller hosting? They seem to have really great plans, maybe even TOO good which is what I am thinking ;). Here is a link to their plans http://www.thexwl.com/test1/. If anyone has had experience with them please post. I am considering starting up with them, but want a bit of feedback first :evilb:. Thanks :D

The fact that they have ":evilb:" on their website makes me have some doubt. The first two plans aren't that bad but the last one is overselling.

Indeed, they are hotlinking from our website, therefore they already have a bad mark in my book.

Overselling especially the last plan and hotlinking from FWS.

I wouldn't recommend this host.

They have a 99.5% uptime guarantee... that's actually pretty horrible in the web hosting world, since uptime is essential.

I would not recommend them, I've been with a host in the past with a 99.5% guarantee, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Good example of an unmoderated forum, especially when you look at the index page :S

Although I agree with the guys about the template, there are much better ways to deal with rippers than trolling and spamming their forums. That's just childish.

Although I agree with the guys about the template, there are much better ways to deal with rippers than trolling and spamming their forums. That's just childish.

No one from here did as far as any of us know. All someone did was post the link to his forum and it appears those "were" his clients that had negative reviews. Now they have mysteriously disappeared.

Xer also hosts free Teamspeak servers. He is an established host. I haven't tried him, but his site for free hosting, xerteamspeak.com, is extremely popular. I would try him, but be wary.

Back