• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xeon-network.com Gone Forever

xeon-network

A months ago! 2 Hackers Hacked Xeon-Network.com. They completely destroy our domain - but We save our Host. This hackers called us and asked for money! But we didn't pay them so the destroy our site (domain).

hackers Name - Prosenjit Manna and Joydep Chakrabortee

Well, don't worry if you our customer. Bcz your billing and host is completely safe. But the new signups are off.

So Thank You & bye! :wave:

Did they steal the domain or hack your servers? If they gained access to your servers then I don't see how your clients are safe, you'll need to get the servers secured.

Fairly sure they only got the name. The way I would proceed from here is contact the domain registrar and suspend its registration. It may be possible to wipe out the registration through an abuse case and then re-register it as soon as the case clears.

Do check for server exploits though.

[JSH]John;1108289 said:
Did they steal the domain or hack your servers? If they gained access to your servers then I don't see how your clients are safe, you'll need to get the servers secured.

They still my domain, Try try to down my servers and hacked it.. But thanks for ddos protection my servers & sites which is installed in there is safe!

That's it.. :cry2:

Back